Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Graduation!!!

I have to preface this blog with the fact that this is not really a blog, it is just a congratulations card to Hannah Paasch, Amy Paasch, and Heather Testa for graduating from 2 years of college. Instead of going out and spending $9.00 in total for three separate cards, I decided that I would tell the whole world, or all who reads these blogs, how proud I am of these girls.

Heather Testa,
I am so proud of you for finally getting your associates. I do have to say that though it has taken a while, you have worked much harder than I ever did since you have had to take over 120 credits or something like that. Anyway, more than just finishing up these years in college, you are definitely an encouragement to me! I love your constant desire to share the gospel and your dedication in serving the Lord. Your faithfulness is seen in much more than just school . . . you are a dedicated worker (coffee for 7 years and now a new B of A professional teller. . . yippee!) Your faithfulness is also seen so clearly in you ministry activities (missions planning, Caborca, student ministries, children’s ministry, 7ten tech, and etc). Also, how can we forget extracurricular activity like swing dancing stuff . . . YES (with a cool Napoleon accent). Anyhow, I wanted to wish you congrats on your accomplishments and let you know that as a brother, I am very proud of you and the many ways I see you living for Christ. Keep it up! Brent

Hannah Paasch,
Girl, you’ll have to excuse my lack of vocabulary as I’m writing this. Though I’ve had 2 years more college than you so far, I still believe you are a little more verbose: ) As I think how God has made and fashioned you I have a very proud, elderly brother kind of smile. God has made you with so many amazing qualities and as I think of your age and relate it to the wisdom and maturity I see in you, I am astounded. You definitely have a heart for God and that is clearly seen in your lifestyle for Jesus. Though I have some great memories with you, I find the most laughter when I think of a little guy in Mexico that once had a huge crush on you . . . fun times, and you got to love those brotherly conversations (wink, wink, smile, grin, uncontrollable laughter!) I also think of the times of hearing you share the gospel with people in Caborca, and stepping out and sharing with Marcus . . . the pagan at the Switchfoot concert). You encourage me sister, and I can’t wait to see how God will use you in incredible ways. Keep it up! Your bro, Brent

Amy Grace Paasch,
Your name has such a cool ring to it . . . one that always brings a smile to my face. You are a sister in the Lord that I am continually encouraged by, and seeing you grow in the Lord these last few couple of years has been such a joy. Not only have you grown yourself, but I continually see you reach out to all those around you to make an impact on their lives. God is really using you to make his name known and to be a light to this world. Also, you’re doing such a great job with school . . . and just think, you are half-way there (big smile as I ponder about how you think you’re all the way there). I love your desire to serve the Lord in ministry and to go wherever he would have you go for the cause of Christ. Your faith, purity, and love for God definitely sharpen my own walk and I am thankful for you active pursuit of Him. Keep living for Jesus, keep smiling a lot, and have fun with ONLY 2 more years of school left (JK). In Christ, your bro, Brent

Well, please know my sisters that you are much loved and cared for. I praise the Lord for all of you, and I can’t wait to see the amazing works he will do in each of you. Much love in Christ, Brently J. Klontz

P.S. If you need a mortgage, let me know : ) JK

27 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Brently,
Thank you so much and I like the card in the form of a blog. Thanks for being such an awesome brother, brother. Always fun to have you around and thanks for being such an encouragement to us all of the time. Don't know what we would do without you buddy. Oh, and it's always nice to see you out dancing. Oh, and thanks for brewing us up a nice pot of coffee...your first huh? Have an awesome week and will be praying for you.

10:21 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Brent for the letter! Um...yes I am pretty much all the way done...thanks for reminding me! Thanks for the encouragement. It is great to have you as a brother, buddy!

10:25 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

BRENT! Wow, that was a pretty cool way to send three girls a card...although (gotta get my jab in there!!!) I'm pretty sure that your determined and "discount-happy" nature enjoyed it just about as much. ;) That's ok about the vocab... you got "verbose" in there, so that made me happy. Thanks for the awesome encouragement - that's got to be... well, let me rephrase... that IS one of your gifts. I feel strengthened... and... ENCOURAGED! ;) You're great, thanks brother. I must say, though... I will pretty much hands-down never be your equal in fooseball. AlTHOUGH... I will also never let you forget that awesome little tournament we had a week ago!!! (Ah, the beauty of triumph!) Thank you for spurring me on to love and good deeds my brother - what a blessing you are to my life. God bless!
~ Hannah

10:29 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Um... oh no! My technological inability is revealing itself!!! That was REALLY a "Hannah" comment. ;S I feel like a dork. Probably cuz I am. ;) Anyway - thanks again, my friend!!!!

*embarrassed flush*

Uh, ok, AWK-A-WARD!!!! ;)
God bless, Speedy Brencito.

p.s. I'll thank you not to remember EVERYTHING about last summer. *hint hint* ;)

10:31 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger rustypth said...

what an encouraging frined you are Brent

2:54 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Rusty's making up words

2:33 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger rustypth said...

rofl ... "frined"

3:26 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Actually are not all words really "made-up"? I think as long as we all follow then they are actually words. Just like my blogs...you follow the words so I think we should submit them to a committee for review. We could combine words or spell them like Rusty here and maybe just maybe the will become the accepted norms.

6:47 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

or maybe it's just morning and my logic, not so logical.

6:48 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

But since I don't have a clock in here I will just keep posting comments because it tells me what time it is and how much longer I have to get ready. Then this blog will have like five billion comments when Brent gets back to read it. : )

6:50 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Just checking the time.

6:56 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger JJ Brenner said...

I like to make up words too.

Garbelschnifel.

See?

4:00 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Just checking the time again.

6:22 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

This just in. Happy Birthday Brent. So your what...a senior in high school now? JK. I am apparantly still 19. And Hannah..she is too.

6:23 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:23 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Ummm.... alright, so you're all officially mad. I just decided. ;)

However, I like your word, JJ. I wish you would give me a definition. I love to know what words mean!!!!?

And Rusty... to quote a former comment of yours somewhere, someday... it's called "proof-reading" - you should try it sometime. ;) ROFL

Yeah, Heather and I are pretty much the same age... although I would wager that she's about "junior high" level in HUMOR - as displayed for all of you to here bear witness to - and, APPARENTLY (it's spelled with an "e", by the way!!!!) she looks about that old, too. ;)

6:29 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Oh, and two things to the original author:

BRENT - HAPPY 22nd!!!! YESSS!!!! Wow, buddy, you're getting UP THERE. What are we to do with you? We'll have to throw some kind of bash when you get home from Cali. ;)

And also... I just decided I love these speakers. Unfortunately, I have nowhere to use the mousepad... but it's awesome, ANYWAY. Thank you so much, buddy. !!!!!

That's all. That's all. Carry on.

6:30 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger rustypth said...

touche =)

2:35 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

what in the world???

Are you really making up more...

5:57 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Brent Klontz said...

I had to laugh at all the crazy comments on this blog entry. However, I'm definitely going to have to buy Heather a watch and everyone else a dictionary! You are all great. . . you have brought some humor as I have been checking my email from my cell phone throughout the day at the conference.

8:59 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Just checking the time again : ).

9:22 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh Hannah,
I think Rusty actually used a real word. Umm. What else. I don't have time to blog so I will just have to write enough comments to equal a blog. Yep. It is decided then.

9:23 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Yes, Rusty did. But I do think that it needs, a, um, accent - to make that point more completely obvious. ;) Oh wait, blogger isn't quite advanced enough for those yet... alright, I give up, you win Rusty, and I believe forgiveness is in order. (!) ;)

12:53 AM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Oh, and Heather, what's decided, exactly??? Let me know, when you have a moment.

12:54 AM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Do I have enough comments on here yet? I'm not quite sure. Fact is, I think Heather's got me beat.
(That grammatical error - or chance thereof - inserted for dramatic emphasis, and was completely intentional.)

Wow, that's gonna trouble me all night.

I'm going to go read Brent's new blog now, and perhaps find some more to comment on. ;)

12:56 AM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Hannah,
Time to end this random posting. We are turning Brent's blog into a myspace. Or a yourspace. OR a his space no longer necessarily to him. Or.......

Don't you love how the body works : ?

9:26 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

A HIS-SPACE!!! YES! Heather, thou art my hero. That's a great word.

10:32 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home