Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sanctified By Relationships

For those of you who thought this blog was going to be a romantic saga about flowers, roses, girls, and sweet smelling potpourri you guessed wrong. When I say that I have been sanctified by relationships, I mean that I am just so blessed to have people around me that love me, hold me accountable, and truly spur me on toward love and good deeds. And in those frequent occasions that I am just screwing up, I have people that lovingly come beside me to help bare my burdens. Tonight as on many blessed Sunday evenings, I had the pleasure of hanging with my church family the Paaschs, and then later I talked with my own parents. I don't know how I scored all the blessings from God in the relationship department. Not only do I live with the best family in the world, but I also feel like a member of the second best family in the world. Anyway, I can not even go into the many things that I was encouraged by tonight, but I just had to let it be known that I believe it is mandatory for a Christian to be in continual fellowship with growing believers. This relational area of my life has truly been the biggest area of my own sanctification process. And, not only do relationships help us bear burdens, they also let us share our joys.

Proverbs 27:17
"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."


To all my friends and family who sharpen me, thank you!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rustypth said...

I couldn't agree more

2:43 PM, February 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home