Monday, January 17, 2005

My First Blog

Well, I decided that I should finally try this whole blog thing out. I guess the sole purpose will be to explain my experiences as I jouney through my life as a Christian . . . For my number one passion in life is to glorify God. I have titled this blog "the sanctifying pursuit of God" for a few reasons.
The first reason is that one of my favorite books of all time is A.W. Tozer's The Pursuit of God. His book really helped shaped my passion to not be a passive Christian but to really be a zealous ambassador for Christ in my Christian walk. Secondly, I am clearly aware that as I live my life as a Christian, even though I'm called to perfection, I will never get there until heaven. Therefore, I hope that this blog will serve to encourage others that they are not alone in their: pursuit of God, struggle with sin, and their desire to be an undignified worshipper(II Sam 6:22).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home