Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I want to make a difference

As I sit here in the MU at ASU, I look around at the many faces. . . some are smiling, some laughing, some worried, some confused, some superficial, and others with unknown expressions. One thing I know, with the amout of faces that I see on this campus, I know that there are many who don't have any hope, joy, or peace, because they do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. As it is my last semester here at ASU, I struggle with thoughts of the future, what I will do, where I will be, yet one thing is for sure. . . I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I was reminded through a conversation last night that since my life has been given purpose and meaning since I am now a child of the King, I should never lose the focus of sharing this purpose to the world. "Lord please help me to make a difference, and even give me an opportunity today to share your name. Lord help me make a difference, and allow me to make an impact for your name."

1 Comments:

Blogger rustypth said...

Jude 3, amen brother

11:28 PM, January 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home